• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

first blood for the 62. canoe!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adkmountainken

40 Cal.
Reaction score
had a chace to get out and chase some limb bacon. was a beautiful morning to be out about about. took my Greg Christian .62 smoothbore canoe out for a walk. was shooting 70 grains ff, wonder wad, 1oz of 5's and another wonder wad. saw many squirrels but only got in range of one as most were high in the canopy for protection while feeding. 20 ya5rds shot and heard him hit the ground before the smoke cleared! nice, fat male for the stew pot! hope to get out this weekend again.
001.jpg

003.jpg

009.jpg

That's the way to "git 'er done"!

I can smell the cedar and hemlock just looking at the pics. Wifey and I have to take road trip up there again.

TinStar
Soli Deo Gloria!

I really do like that little gun. My big dream is to get a canoe gun kit from NSW and build one. I want one so badly I can almost taste it....and they obviously taste like squirrel. Way to go! :thumbsup:

Back