• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

first with gpr

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Grace

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Got my first with the 54 gpr 80 3f .535 roundball .017 patch. Little ol 4 point but m.o.t. ( meat on table)

smokepole32 said:
Got my first with the 54 gpr 80 3f .535 roundball .017 patch. Little ol 4 point but m.o.t. ( meat on table)

You REALIZE that you are OBLIGATED to write a one paragraph story about the hunt and include pictures... Right????
:wink: :thumbsup:

Congrats! The only problem is that now if you tote a modern gun out in the woods You'll feel like you're cheating.

Story is on its way the pictures will come soon as I figger out how to download them from my phone to here, I can shoot better than I can download.

smokepole32 said:
Can anyone tell me how to upload pics from my phone to here so I can post them? Thanks

get them onto your computer.. via the USB cable or email them to yourself. then upload them to photobucket.com. THEN you can copy the IMG link and paste it to your post and walla you have a picture on your forum post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are smokepole32's pics.
Good shot. :thumbsup:

IMG_20121221_101808.jpg

IMG952012122195110724.jpg

IMG_20121221_110404.jpg

Back