• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flint Buck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Cade

36 Cal.
Reaction score
here's a pic of my fist buck with my flintlock. killed two hogs last year with it and had a miss fire on about buck about the same size. took him high in the shoulder and he fell in his tracks. the range was about 30-35 yards in a clear cut. didn't see him until he was almost on top of me.

Picture505.jpg

Mechslasher said:
here's a pic of my fist buck with my flintlock. killed two hogs last year with it and had a miss fire on about buck about the same size. took him high in the shoulder and he fell in his tracks. the range was about 30-35 yards in a clear cut. didn't see him until he was almost on top of me.

Picture505.jpg

Nice! Nothing like it is there? Grats! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your first flintlock buck..Nice shot.. great picture!..looks green and lush there.
Enjoy the back straps!....Dan

You're hooked now for sure...for me, no other type firearm compares to taking game with a Flintlock...congratulations !
:thumbsup:

Back