• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flintlock scores again

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
8D9D887B-F1D5-4FEB-A619-78C3FE2F6AAD.jpeg

Very slow day, only saw one deer, a doe at 3:15, didn’t give me a shot but this one wandered into the food plot at 4:30. It was a high shoulder shot that drops them where they stand.
.50 cal, 90gr FFF with .495/.015 bear oil lubed patch. 40yds.
@tallpine knife easily cleans another!

View attachment 273826
Very slow day, only saw one deer, a doe at 3:15, didn’t give me a shot but this one wandered into the food plot at 4:30. It was a high shoulder shot that drops them where they stand.
I am not a hunter, but you did good! Neat photo, with nice buck and beautiful flinter.
Larry

View attachment 273826
Great looking outfit and the buck looks good too 😁

I can personally attest that getting a buck late in the PA rifle season can be exceedingly difficult. Good job and great looking outfit.

Thanks for the likes and comments - he is not the biggest buck I’ve taken with this rig but some days you take what is presented to you and be thankful for it. The freezer will hopefully be back to full again by years end.

Back