• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flintlock Wapiti

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckcolas

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this, Flintlock Wapiti? I tried to order it online but I got no response. Is it good? It sure seem like it would be. Also, is it on dvd? The web page doesn't mention that.

I haven't seen that yet, but I bought a used 54 flinter that had taken a couple of elk. Emery

It is a good watch the handling of the elk after they get it down is textbook. Try Crazy Crow thats where I orderd it. Nice country good huntin show.

Ive tried to order as well...left many messages none returned, called the # on the website, no one who answers will help or offer any assistance just call a differant # ....

Ill look over on crazy crow in a few, might have better luck with them.

Back