• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flints

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohio ramrod

75 Cal.
Reaction score
I Just received another order from Rich Pierce. Top quality (as usual) and reasonable price as always. :hmm: :hmm:

Awesome! I have some on the way...First time ordering from him. Talked to him on the phone, sounds like a nice guy.

His flints work very well in all of my rocklocks an seem to last as many shots as the black english or the few french amber I've tried. The big plus is lots CHEAPER price. :thumbsup:

wattlebuster said:
His flints work very well in all of my rocklocks an seem to last as many shots as the black english or the few french amber I've tried. The big plus is lots CHEAPER price. :thumbsup:

Besides he is one of OURS!

I had great service from him, and he has a old time way of doing business, as in "tell me what you want, I'll send it to you, if your happy send me money, if your not, send it back"

i am going to be needing to get some flints before long
how do i contact ray does he have a website or anything like that
can anyone give me more info about him and his flints
i have always used the english fuller flints but have had no trouble with them yet but am always open to try different and perfer to keep business in the family if possible
thanks
t-buck

You can go to the forum menue and under members find Rich Pierce and send him a PM about purchasing flints, his are very good at a very reasonable proce, enjoy the journey.

thanks for the info tg
i am not new to ml but kinda new here found this site by accident a couple months ago wish i had found it years ago
there is a lot of good info here and the guys here seem to want to step in and offer advice and help to anyone that asks for it
thanks again
t-buck

Older link . . . http://www.huntingpa.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Missouri-Long-Trek-Flints-Info-January-2010.pdf to give you an idea

"there is a lot of good info here and the guys here seem to want to step in and offer advice and help to anyone that asks for it"

yeah, after over a decade of forums and e-mail lists this is probably the best forum that I have seen that has some serious traditional ML gear users on board and some strong history and gun history types and good general ML stuff as well and most are very willing to share, which is usually a good thing here.

Latest posts

Back