• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Frizzen field test.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After roasting that frizzen in carbon for a few times I finally got it sparking with a bit more promise.
I quick field test soon had me smiling, especially a left to right 30yd pheasant at speed!

B.

Brits, my chart shows that British #7 is equivalent to American #8 with 399 pellets per ounce. Do you know if that is correct?

Spence

Sounds like you have a good place to hunt and a good gun also. Any public hunting in the UK?, or is it limited to private land?

okawbow said:
Sounds like you have a good place to hunt and a good gun also. Any public hunting in the UK?, or is it limited to private land?
It's all private really. Permission is required with exception to some tidal foreshore at low tide.

B.

Back