• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ft. Fred, Md

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slash

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Anyone attending the Ft. Fred Market Fair? Hope to see you there.
Slash

Mrs. Coot & I plan to be there. Always a lot of good stuff to see & free entertainments as well. :thumbsup:

Me and the missus plan to be there Saturday. Last year was our first. Looking forward to going.

one of my first camp expereinces was Fort Frederick, back before the change took place a few years ago. Would like to go friday for the day, but gas just went up another 20 cents so not sure. A great even still i expect.

It is still a good event. They have added some things and taken some. We were there before when the Patutents ran it. I think everyone still misses them,but it is still a good time.
Slash

Latest posts

Back