• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Getting rid of chrome?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjf

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Had a friend give me a 1970's Jukar kit gun.It was in bad shape,thats why it was free, but its cleaning up nice and has alot of character to it now.The only thing I cant stand about it is the chrome plated lock ,sights and rest of the furniture.Is there anything I can do to it to get rid of the chromey toy cap-gun look to it.

Any businesses near by that plate jewelry and stuff? If there is, they should be able to reverse the procedure for ya.

Depending on how deep the chrome is...... you may be able to simply bead blast it off.

Keith Lisle

Back