• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Girls hunting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLDBRO

32 Cal.
Reaction score
God bless.Ladies hunting is what we need more of. NPR had a story on the increase of woman hunting across the US. We need to get more city kids out in the field also,

Totally agree. My wife and now my daughter hunt! :thumbsup:

I've believed for a long time the only thing thats going to save our sport is to get more women into it. :thumbsup:

My brother's wife loves to hunt is is damn good at it too. She is just a little thing but hunts like a dog and cleans and drags her own game. She wouldn't have it any other way.

She wants me to teach her how to trap this winter and I am betting she will be good at that too.

A friend of mine has two daughters who will take turns hunting with him. One will pick out a deer and shoot no problem. The other would rather sit bundled up reading a book and I don't believe shes ever shot a deer, if so, shes shot only one. But when it comes to everything else after the deer is down, both are right there doing what needs doing no problem.

Nazi Propaganda Radio actually ran THAT!!! This is the network that carries Pacifica. On THAT show Julianne Malveaux opined that Clarence Thomas' wife should "feed him lots of eggs and butter so he dies early of a heart attack"!! :cursing:

-Ray

Agreed.

My wife was raised shooting, and I started her hunting. Together we raised two daughters who shoot and hunt. Working on training a granddaughter right now.

The only downside, the minute a wife, daughter, or granddaughter finds a gun they like in your rack, it's THEIRS! Actually, good riddance, and they're welcome to them all. Heck, I can always replace them, but you just can't replace the daughters, wives and granddaughters all that easy.

I just got home from hunting with my daughter. Last week she shot a spike during youth hunt. Makes a daddy proud! Tonight she had 6 deer within 20 yds. and didn't spook 'em. She does real well!

I agree with BrownBear, that's how I lost my .243 this year! I can replace the guns (& happy to do so).

my wife does not hunt ,but she has encouraged our daughters to hunt my oldest 12 .is now in firearm classes, these are required to hunt here . She is excited to be able to hunt deer this year.Her first season,she has been along many times but never carried a rifle this year she will and i am proud and also just as excited for her to hunt, with the group this year. There are 2 other wife and daughter in our party,and i think it is great.we all have the write to hunt and bear arms mothers and daughters included. :thumbsup:

LilGuy said:
... the increase of woman hunting across the US.

Where do you get the tags? I'd like to try "woman hunting". :haha: :wink:

Seriously, More Power to 'em! :thumbsup: I like to see women/girls getting involved with the shooting and hunting sports. We need all the support we can get.

... the increase of woman hunting across the US.

I'd like to know where this is cause it sure don't look like it's here where I'm at.

I have to say, I cannot say enough about how special Nurses are, I just can't. Anyone who does not know me and walks in my little home, I would not be surprised if they freaked today, with guns hanging on the wall, deer heads all over, It might as well be a hunting cabin. But I have nurse's coming twice a week and now PT 3 days a week and all are women. Most eat venison or have had it, they ask all kinds of questions about the deer heads, flintlocks etc...

It always surprised me from day one I thought I'd have a problem and the nurseing Company call saying they can't come to my house anymore. But that has never been the case. I have yet to have a nurse complain or have a problem coming to my house. Course it could just be my charm too. :wink:

I never hunted mine... SHE trapped ME. Used a "finger-hold" trap, it's still on there after 21 years. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back