• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Globe Sight Height

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kzimmy17

32 Cal
Reaction score
Howdy,

While trying to install my Lyman 17AHB .404 globe sight, I accidentally struck the globe and dented it, ruining the sight. I can't seem to find another one anywhere. I settled with the 17AMI .445, since it was the lowest Lyman globe I could find online. I am wondering if this sight will work with my current set up. I am running a TC Hawken 50cal with the Williams FP Hawken peep. From what I've read most people run the 17AHB and I haven't heard anything about the other models. Any information would be great.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back