• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

good forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcsmokepole

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I found this forum this morning, and it looked pretty good. Lots of interesting subjects here.

I found this forum this morning, and it looked pretty good. Lots of interesting subjects here.

And, every time someone like yourself joins us, we increase our knowledge base.

We're glad you found us tcsmokepole, welcome to the camp!. :thumbsup:

tcsmokepole,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with us!!
what are your interest?? whatever they are you will most likely find information on them here. what part of the country do you call home??? feel free to join in whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active,

I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :thumbsup:

Welcome, TCS.
We look fwd to hearing your ideas and info! I only recently joined this forum and am learning already!! :thumbsup:

Hi TCsmokepole. I take it you shoot a TC? Do you hunt or are you a shooter like myself?

Im a hunter and a shooter. Can't wait for deer season. I'm also going to try to get a turkey with my '58 rem 44.

Back