• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

GOT ANOTER ONE TRADITIONS DEERHUTNER

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZERMATT7

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just picked up another sidelock...got this one from a friend wh took it apart to clean it & never put back to gether again !
Its a Traditions
"DEERHUNTER .50 CAL"

The barrel is kind of strange...Its 26" long, the back 1/3 of the barrel is Octatagonal and the rest of it is round. :hmm:

The bummer is that he "lost" some of the trigger parts and the trigger guard. :youcrazy:
I'll try and see if the trigger from the deerhunter fits it and post some pics....

Octagon to round? wierd. Mine is full octagon. You are going to enjoy it once you get it running. :hatsoff:

I made a mistake in my previous post....

Turns out its not a DeerHunter, but a Traditions Whitetail .50 Cal Percussion ...That might have something to do with the barrel (26") going from octagonal to round ???

Latest posts

Back