• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got me new patch knife.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slobber, slurp, what a NICE lil' knife and sharper 'n a razor! :applause:
birddog6 you 'da man! :master: :master:
Sorry sse, I'm gonna have ta retire that plastic handled stainless steel $1.29 patch knife that belonged to ol' D'nl Boone, but this'n here is sharp an' purddy!
Maybe birddog will post a pic fer me? Huh wouldja huh? ::

So, how about some pictures, maybe I want to get one from him also.

Sorry sse, I'm gonna have ta retire that plastic handled stainless steel $1.29 patch knife that belonged to ol' D'nl Boone
:cry:
Hey, I think birddog makes sheaths, doesn't he? I need one made up. maxi, maybe he could make one up fer that fancy knife I sent ya. ::

Regards, sse

Griz. I'm hoping he will get time to post some pics. He makes great knives (I have 3 now) and handsome, very accurate flintlocks. He uses only quality components and material. (I have two rifles also).
Go up to the top of the home page here and enter the
"Free Photo Classified Adds" and I believe you'll find his web site. It's absolutely worth a look see and it's (ready? my favorite 4 letter word)...FREE.
As I get older I have a deeper appreciation for quality goods and handmade tools.
I consider rifles and knives lifetime tools that my children will enjoy and so will my grandchildren.
If you look at things in a different light, these don't cost anything. They are investments.

Back