• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got yer CO apps in?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in for a preference point.

My wife says, "I didn't know anything about another elk hunt!"

I said, I don't know when it IS, but it IS out there.

Good luck all.

Greg

i freakin got colorado's date mixed up with new mexicos :cursing: :cursing: Looks like left over / over the counter. And as a last resort, OTC bear.

One of the guys in our group spaced it too. I told him "you know what that makes you?" and he says "what". I says "a bow hunter" :)

Put in for a Mulie tag and a point for an elk. I havn't been elk hunting yet so I'm hoping to go in a couple years.

I have decided to just do OTC bull elk this year. I know this is basically a waste of time though. However I am probably moving to Wy this fall and am not sure if I will have any time for a hunting trip this year or not :( However I will be doing at least one, if not two, doe pronghorn hunts in WY this year. I don't care if I get one or not so I will be doing one with a handgun and the other with a ML. I am planning to use my Uberti Walker (if its legal) and a Zoli 1863 Remington "Zouave" for the other.

Back