• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

GPR 2nd Barrell

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d50russ

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I would like to get a second barrel for a GPR flintlock in .32 or .36
caliber. GM makes a single lug barrel that doesn't mate up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Track of the Wolf sells GM barrels and Track has a gunsmithing service and they will convert them to fit your Great Plains.
Guys in my gun club do it themselves and I have done it too. Not a difficult job but that really depends on your skill level like anything else it takes time to make the dovetails for the new underlugs. Measure twice and then measure again before you start.

I talked to track of the wolf today and they only have a 32 cal barrel for percussion only.

I sure would like to find a drop in 32 or 36 cal barrel for flint!

I have a drop in 32 barrel for my trade rifle. Works great but man is it heavy, cant imagine how heavy it would be in a GPR length barrel.

Back