• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Great Customer Relations with Traditions.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forestwalker

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Wanted to let everyone know, I had a great experience with Traditions'. Long story, short, I received a Penn cap lock rifle as gift, on something like the 6 shot out the barrel the full cock lock postion, sheared off. With ya'll's help, I id'd the problem and sent lock off to Tradition's. They replaced the entire lock, NO CHARGE, other than my postage to them. I hadn't even sent in the warranty yet, they just asked for rifle serial number. They got the new lock back to me in a within 48 hours of receipt of my bad one.

Hats off and Thumbs up for Traditions' :hatsoff: :thumbsup: :m2c:

I'm stunned and amazed. I have written to them three times with nary a peep in reply. Glad they took care of you. Maybe the have discovered customer service since I last tried to contact them. ::

Try calling them, I have had much better service via the telephone than email. :m2c:

Try calling them, I have had much better service via the telephone than email. :m2c:

I agree. The only time I had to deal with them, I called about getting a lock plate screw that had stripped on my Crockett rifle. The girl said she would send one right away and I received it by mail within a week, no charge.

It's good to hear that companys other than Thompson Center (who is known for it's outstanding customer support) are getting interested in supporting their products.

They might have had a change in management, or possibly they might be visiting this site and listening to our thoughts. ::

Thanks Forestwalker, for the good news! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I live about 40 miles away from Traditions and try to visit their showroom once a year. Believe it or not, it's a pretty small company employee wise. They did some work on a rifle for me while I waited. I can remember the receptionist putting sabots/bullets into packs on her desk in between her duties. Very nice & helpful people from my experiences. They sometimes have limited production or discontinued items and if you talk to one of the sales folks, they'll check to see if they have something in the warehouse like what you may be looking for, like guns with specific barrel twists, features, etc...

Back