• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Green Mountain LRH Barrel Value

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've a perspective buyer for my 15/16" Green Mountain .50 LRH barrel, which has all of 5 shots through it. It's a drop in for a Thompson Center Hawken.

I'd like some input on what a fair value might be please.
Just confirm the bore condition. Buddy just had to rebore a GM LRH to a larger caliber that was only shot twice to ‘confirm function’. It was never cleaned after those two shots to confirm function and was a real sewer pipe. GunBroker deal.

The bore is perfect, as are all the muzzleloaders I've owned since they were new.
Ok, thought from your OP you were a perspective buyer looking for input. My mistake.
I've a perspective buyer for my 15/16" Green Mountain .50 LRH barrel, which has all of 5 shots through it.
I have three 45 caliber GM LRHs that I bought new probably 5-10 years ago that have not been shot. No idea what they are worth today, but would imagine $300-$400. No intention of selling at this point in time.

Last edited:
Back