• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greenhorn from Co

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawken Dan

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdie,

Just getting into traditional Black powder.I have just ordered my first Black Powder rifle part (building a custom one),a Hawken Fullstock .58 cal flintlock :thumbsup:
I just got the barrel,sights,lugs and breechplug with tang. I will post pics as I go.

Dan,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us. If you have not done so yet,be sure to
check the 'Builders Bench' forum.
Visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Greetings Hawken. I too am building one. I started with the idea of an absolutely, "by the book gun." Then my creative instincts took over. So... I'll end up with a half stock, flintlock version. I get all my favorite features that way. I expect to get geers - hoots - and hollars when I post a final pic of this thing. Looking forward to yours.

Latest posts

Back