• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings and salutations

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich64

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy,I'm new to these parts and am in need of learnin the ways of the Mountainman. I may be green but I'm determined to make a life for myself in these mountains.I lookin for someone to pard with, I'm a fast learner and a goodshot with my smokepole. I'll earn my keep and not be a burden. So how bout it,can I ride along with ya for awhile?

:hatsoff: Saddle up your pony Rich, and make sure them cinches are tight. WE can help you learn what you don't already know and you can help us when we get stuck. Welcome, it's always comforting to see like-minded wanderers joining the clan. Visit often. Am looking forward to reading your posts. Vern

Hello Rich and welcome to the forum. You are certainly welcome to ride along with the rest of us as you have the right attitude and desire. Emery

Back