• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings, Dia dhuit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redhand9113

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I have been shooting for quite some time since I was around 6 years old and through the military as well. A friend of mine is into the Sass firing which after shooting one day that repeaked my interest.LOL I have always been interested in BP weapons. Well I'm about to finally take that step after I do a bit more research on the weapons I will be getting, I'll be shooting heavily again.LOL

When I found this forum I really liked the information that is shared here. So,..I'll see you on the boards.

Liam, Redhand :thumbsup:

Welcome! You won't regret it - EITHER one! Shooting a lot of blackpowder and being a member of a board that has just plain TONS of Information at your fingertips. Some of the members here are among the most knowledgeable authorities on BP on earth. And that's no lie!

Welcome! You should be able to find out a lot right here about what ever guns you are looking for.

Thank you all so much for the welcome.

Just reading through some post I have already found some beautiful weapons and makers I was unaware of before! So cool! :thumbsup:

Hello from Los Lunas. If you have any questions on what to get for your first gun, let us know. Bill

Liam,
Welcome to the MLF!Great to have you with
us.Lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here.
Hope you will visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

snowdragon said:
Hello from Los Lunas. If you have any questions on what to get for your first gun, let us know. Bill
Hi Bill! I'm in Tijeras NM not too far from you! :thumbsup:

I appreciate that offer Snake Eyes! :wink:

remember to dig into the archives for info. There is tons n tons of info stored there from all sorts of subjects. Welcome to the board

Wow, been a while now I seemed to not be able to log on for quite some time so I was a lurker :doh: , all seems fixed now. :hatsoff:

Dia Grith..I just joined the group but I been shooting ML a long time..I'm in Roswell,NM if you get here for some reason come by..I'll play ya the swallow tail jig!!

Back