• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from another one from croatia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zivko Les

Pilgrim
Reaction score
just saying hello, being polite. friend of mine gave me this address. bought a hawken traditions (ardesa in croatia :) ) rifle about a month ago, since then i 'we been gathering knowledge about black powder. i will need some time to read and learn, but hope to do that quick.

sorry for the grammar if there will be any reason :D

karlovac, croatia

Welcome to the MLF Zivko! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks on the site. you're friend pointed you in the right direction and its the best forum on the internet for black powder.

A South Texas welcome to the camp. :thumbsup: I just suspect your English is a lot better than most of our Croatian :grin:
This is the place to learn. Looking forward to your contributions as well.

Welcome. I'm sure you will find what you want to know here. This forum is a great resource.

I was stationed in Croatia in 1996/97 - at Slavonski-Brod.

Mike

welcome Zivko to a great Forum.
you will find answers to your questions here.
:hatsoff:
lots of Euopean members here.

Back