• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

greetings from Florida

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steinauge

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi,I am a new member of the forum. I have been shooting muzzleloaders for a bit over 40 years but have only learned about computers in the last 3 or 4 years.I prefer flint lock ignition.(them little caps are just a fad :winking: )I would like to hear from other members in Florida.My preferred period is 1750-1820 eastern.

Hows the weather, we are sitting at about 95 F any way hello from the Great Not so white North. Fisher King

steinauge,
Welcome to the MLF,it is great to have you with
us. With 40 years into blackpowder you must have some contributions to make to the forum,and we hope you will do so. Hope you will visit often.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Howdy, from Waco, TX. You will probably find you really like this forum. It has become my favorite.

steinauge said:
Hi,I am a new member of the forum. I have been shooting muzzleloaders for a bit over 40 years but have only learned about computers in the last 3 or 4 years.I prefer flint lock ignition.(them little caps are just a fad :winking: )I would like to hear from other members in Florida.My preferred period is 1750-1820 eastern.
Glad to have you with us, I portray mostly Civil War, But I also do some Rev.War...Love the Period Welcome friend :hatsoff: WWE

Latest posts

Back