• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Michigan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northernflinter

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I hunt in Michigan most of the time but have been to Minnesota & Arizona. I use a 45 Cal. percussion long rifle and a 50 Cal flintlock.

Michflinter,
Welcome to the MLF, great to have you with us.Hope you will relate some of your
M/L hunts to us.Especially those in the West.
Hope you will visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome aboard the Muzzleloading Forum. Glad to have another from Michigan join up. What part of the state do you hail from.

I've hunted in Clare and Alpena County in the past, but primarily hunt in Marquette and Baraga Counties now.

Welcome... :hatsoff: What part of Michigan do you hail from? I live in the South central part of the state but I have a hunting camp in the western part of the U P. I also hunt a lot on the family farm west of Alma.

Back