• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from North Alabama

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yadkin

40 Cal.
Reaction score
New to sight but not to black powder. Been burning powder for over 35 years and havn't got tired of it yet. Hope to make some new friends here to pass on some imfo if possible and to learn from you craftsman and tinkers on how to stuff; so Hokahey (lets go) burn some powder.

Where abouts in North Alabama? My brother lives in Madison Ala. We lived in Huntsville,Ala. for 14 years.

Welcome to the fire Chef, i'm from Florence but live up North now....North Tennessee :rotf: You found the right place there's alot of great Craftspeople here. :wink: Good Luck & Good Shootin'

Hi there Big D! Welcome to the forum. Looks like you have a good bit of experience.

Chef,
How far you from Hartselle? My brother in law is from there. Glad to have you on the forum.

Jeff

Roguedog I was born and raised in Decatur about 10 miles directly north of Hartselle and now I live in Athens North of Decatur about aprox 15 miles, so depending where he lives about 25 to 30 miles total.

Back