• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from the litter box

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clark B

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Another Newbie here. Plan to give building a try when I get back off this all expenses paid trip to not so lovely Babylon. :bull: Being new I will be asking lots of questions of veteran makers and am very interested in meeting any enthusist from the Louisville KY area when I get home.

Good luck, and God Bless You. We're doin good things over there, too bad our own media ain't on our side

Welcome aboard Clark, and thanx for your service to our country .. may God bless and protect you my friend! Look forward to your safe return home!:hatsoff:

Davy

Clark,
Thanks a million for doing what you're doing on my behalf of representing this country. You are a noble being.
You will get lots of support from this group of black powder shooters.
Stay safe and come home soon

Thank you and god bless,

Brett

Clark B.
Welcome to the MLF,glad to have you with
us. Lots of friendly folks and information here.
Let me also thank you for your service.
Visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

watch your 6 and come home safe. pass the word on to others over there that we do respect what you are trying to accomplish. WK1

Clark,
Hope your vacation is short and uneventful. You and all our servicemen have my support. BTW, what kind of project are you planning?

My first project will probably be the Leman trade rifle kit in percussion. From there I'm am not exactly sure of which direction I may wish to take, but plan on a no BS early Kentucky style with a swamped barrel somewhere down the line. Would like a nice Hawken style at some point as well.

Latest posts

Back