• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

greetings from the mtns of NC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chingachgook

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Greetings yall,

I cant wait to start using the forum to its full potential it looks like a great resource. Ive been doing rondezvous and hunting in primitve style for a good many years now and I cant wait to share my knowledge and se what everyone else knows, and has to say.

~chingach

chingachgook: A Big Welcome To The Camp ! !

Glad you found us! :thumbsup:
You find there's lots & lots of info, so have fun.
There's alot of Good folks here to help you too.
See you around the Camp. Take Care, Mtn-Man2u :)

chingachgook,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you
with us. Lots of friendly folks and information here
to help with your journey into the past. Hope you will
join in and contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace:

welcome chingachgook:}

nice to have some younger folks here on the fourm to get a different perspective on views of us old guys .
grab yur bucks county rifle and sit here by the fire wih us and jaw a while. thanks for stoppin by

got flint hornbuilder

I as well am a new person to the campfire. These guys are very welcoming and very very very helpful as far as getting you started in the right direction... They are very informative about all things BP. Hope you find out as much as I have in just the couple of days since I walk into the camp. :master: :m2c:

Welcome to the best forum on the www. Now that you are here, share with us. We can all learn a little more. We will share with you, too.

Welcome! I'm sure you will find this forum as positive as I have. Lot's of info traded here and lots of help. I'm still a newbie here myself. Wish you the best in this new territory.

Catof9tails

"And the cat curls up in the lazyboy."

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :front: :hatsoff:

Welcome to the forum Chingachgook. We've saved you a spot by the campfire. Hope you brought some logs with you 'cuz we're so lazy, we'd let it die out & then blame each other for being too lazy to bring more logs. :relax:

I been a member for a year or so, when I started I didn't know nuthin. Now I know twice as much. Welcome. :shake:

Welcome aboard! I promise you there seems to be something here for everyone who loves front-stuffers of all kinds. I try to visit at least once a day...never know what's going to turn up in a post!

Back