• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from tropical Maryland

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eljefe

Pilgrim
Reaction score
My name is Mike Horst, from Baltimore, MD. I found this site from a link on beartooth bullets forum. I have been shooting black powder firearms for about 20 years. My rifle is a flinter, and I currently am shooting a remington 1858 revolver. I am new to the revolver, and am
having a real ball with it. I am also involved in archery, modern firearms shooting and reloading, and overall outdoors stuff. I just wanted to introduce myself and say what a great board this is.

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

eljefe,
Welcome to the MLF, glad you found us. Lots
of great folks and information here. Sounds like
you mite have a lot to contribute and we hope you
will do so.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Mike,
Welcome to the fire!
You will enjoy the cameraderie and free advice. There are several of us in MD besides yourself. Two others are in the Baltimore area and I am in Carroll County. Where do you shoot?

Welcome eljefe or Mike Horst. Glad to have a grizzled veteran of flintlocks here and I'm sure you can add your experience to our collective knowledge.

Back