• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Western Australia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heelerau

45 Cal.
Reaction score
G'day you blokes, just found your website, looks really informative, hope to make the odd contribution. I have been shooting muzzle loaders since I was about 10, back in 1971. Started with an old Pat 53 Enfield, which was found in the station store room, still have her! now a collection of long rifles etc. I am located down under in the great state of Western Australia, if there are any US navy ratings on this site, you may have visited out port of Fremantle. Looking forward to a yarn with you all

Cheers

gordon

Hello, Gordon! Haven't seen you in donkey's years! Herb

G'day Herb,
just found this forum, I have not been able to get onto the Americanlogrifles.org from my home computer, I am banned from the server for some reason. I can get on with my log in at work, just not my applemac at home. All fine down under, had a crack at a crow tonight from the back stoop, with Niels little .36 leman rifle he made for my late father. Only got a few feathers, so near miss. !! Trust all is well with you, did enjoy the photos of the last shoot at Vernal. Renegade Dan thanks for the welcome !!

Cheers

Gordon

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill, it is a small world, and thank you !! Herb I met on a trip to Vernal years ago.

And thanks for the welcom Phil !

Gordon

Heelerau said:
G'day you blokes, just found your website, looks really informative, hope to make the odd contribution. I have been shooting muzzle loaders since I was about 10, back in 1971. Started with an old Pat 53 Enfield, which was found in the station store room, still have her! now a collection of long rifles etc. I am located down under in the great state of Western Australia, if there are any US navy ratings on this site, you may have visited out port of Fremantle. Looking forward to a yarn with you all

Cheers

gordon
Former Navy but I was land locked my entire enlistment. Welcome. :hatsoff:

Thanks for the welcome you blokes !! I have been to the US once, stayed with a gunsmith mate in Vernal Utah, was made really welcome, in fact the same wherever I went !!

cheers

Gordon

Back