• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings to Everyone

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cayugad

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was told about this site and checked it out. I am impressed. No only is there a lot of good information, but there seems to be a lot of good feelings being posted. I like to see friends discuss something that they all have a great fondness for.

I have been shooting rifles and handguns most my life. My real pleasure is with black powder rifles. Of which some people would say I have to many... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif When the other two get here, I might be guilty of that.. :applause:

I live in Wisconsin and spend all my time it seems outdoors. I enjoy hunting and fishing, and living where I do I have my own rifle range and bow range, so life is good.

I cast my own black powder projectiles, and enjoy talking about the sport. I hope to be able to blend right in here and learn more things....

Cayugad: Really am glad to see You here!Great Forum!More material pertaining to sidelocks and Traditional ways.I've only been here a short time and have allready learned much!I've always enjoyed Your posts on the CVA Forum,looking forward to them here. WELCOME! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif ::

Back