• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brdurbin

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I am happy to find this forum. I've been interested in muzzleloading and the frontier since I was a kid (like most of the members of this forum, I think). I've built a couple of kit guns, but now I'm psyching myself up for the longrifle I've wanted since I was 10. Glad to be here and looking forward to great discussions.

Welcome Old Blue...

Treat yourself to that longrifle, childhood dreams must be realized...

Hello & Welcome Old Blue, I don't wonder how you found the forum, I'm just glad you did. In the short time I've been visiting, I've come to realize that's it's a lot like a river, everybody contributes a little and it just keeps flowing.
Since you're yearning for a long rifle, I hope you find the one you've envisioned and that it'll shoot the proverbial flies off the wall!
Happy paddling on the "Forum"! ::

I'm new here too. This looks to be a great forum. Stand tall, and shoot stragit.

Old Blue,
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you
with us. Hope you will join in and contribute when
you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup:

Welcome Blue!

Yep, Fess Parker gave me the itch to shoot front stuffers back in the days he portrayed Daniel Boone. I knew that someday I would have a longrifle of my own.

Have fun here and, like Musketman said, get yourself that rifle@

jack

Welcome to the forum and we hope you find it worth your while. This is easily the best muzzle loading forum around on the web. :imo:

There are all levels of individuals here.
Newbees, veterans and those in between. Do not feel intimiaded here! Lots to glean from everyones' experiences! Welcome!

being fairly new... I have learned lots of thngs from everyone in this forum. I have just been sitting here soaking up all the great info in this forum. It truely is... as everyone states THE best forum on the www. don't be afraid to ask as many ?'s as you have. I have just begun to pick everyone's brain here... hope you guys aren't feeling it yet though... :crackup: :crackup: :master:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back