• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GPR guy

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just found the forum a few days ago and decided to hang around. I am Lonnie and hale from KC Missouri.

Just found the forum a few days ago and decided to hang around. I am Lonnie and hale from KC Missouri.

Hallo und Velcomen Lonnie, you gonna be standing on the corner?
12th Street an Vine?
Wit' your kansas City baby,
and a bottle of kansas City wine?

...can I have some?

Welcome to the camp Lonnie. Glad ya found us. Pour yerself a cup of coffe amd pull up a log and sit and yarn a spell. Great group of people here, so don't be bashful, just jump right in with both feet and add yer $.02 worth to anything. Take care and watch yer backtrail.

Welcome. this is a great site.You can learn alot. Im from the other side of the state.On the Missippi River.

GPR guy: A Big Welcome To The Camp ! !
Glad you found us, and do hang around for as long as you like. This is a great place to come too, and see what's going on. Again, Welcome!!! Mtn-Man2u :)

Welcome Lonnie!

Great site this one....I'm a bit SE of ya down by Rolla....we have some other Missouri boys here too! I wonder who Bambislayer is from California....I lived near Russellville for about 15 years and shot quite a few matches there....hmmm..

Vic

GPR Guy,

Welcome to the board, I'm on the KS side of KC but more to the south. Welcome, we've got some great folks here. Enjoy.

Spot shooter

Back