• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Handgonnes warning!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teleoceras

45 Cal.
Reaction score
This info was given to me by a fellow who I hope joins this board soon. I felt that it should be passed on to everyone.

A word of Warning, If you see any of designs from[url] Handgonnes.com[/url] without the personal Dragon Glyph on them or with the area scratched out, they are not a Handgonnes Design product and are not Proofed nor inspected by the builder and may not be trusted. This is stock that not yet tested the Graywolf's old partner liberated after they split up. They hadn't been tested and he took them untested. These will probably be sold as Barrels alone.

Graywolf (He is the builder) also told me "It will probably be Fall before I start production again as I am rebuilding my shop to do all the Metal work in-house rather than deal with unscrupulous Partners anymore. (One Burned, Twice Shy: Twice Burned, ****** Off. Long Story!)"

I know that the Handgonnes.com website has to be reconstructed as well.

Personally, I can't wait since I have a long barrelled Handgonne on order. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been corresponding with Graywolf the last few days about his gonnes, he told me the same thing about those 'questionable' ones. Thanks for posting the warning here. I'll wait until his new website is up and running before I do any more shopping for one. He also said he would check in with the forum when he gets a chance, he's just pretty busy right now.

I've been corresponding with Graywolf the last few days about his gonnes, he told me the same thing about those 'questionable' ones. Thanks for posting the warning here. I'll wait until his new website is up and running before I do any more shopping for one. He also said he would check in with the forum when he gets a chance, he's just pretty busy right now.

I talked to him on the phone and E-Mail as well. I know that the man has a lot on his plate right now as he reorganizes his company.

It is a shame that so many barrels were lost since his Handgonnes are really good shooters. Actually I get quite a blast out of them! ::

I always love the looks on people when they have that "What the frag is that thing?" expression on their faces when I take a Handgonne to the range. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back