• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Has any of you suffered from BP Syndromitis?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yardhunter

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm sure all genuine black powder maniac shooters has suffered from Black Powder Syndromitis sometime during their lives”¦..

The video below shows the cure”¦.LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkWev2UIiTI

I'm having more fun with a flintlock & some cameras than the law should allow..LOL Thanks for watching”¦”¦.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rotf:

Burn through a quarter pound of Goex, then up your dosage to a half pound lol

And don't forget to breathe deeply when you finally go out and start shooting Black Powder again. Get a good dose of that BP smoke in your system to kick Syndromitis in no time flat.

Twisted_1in66 :thumbsup:
Dan

Between this site and the 2 i have recently bought im already wanting a 3rd and ive met some really good people on this forumn who are now friends. me and a member talk all the time his exact words are when we talk this time next year see how many you have then. Cowboy is right!!! im already looking at my next purchase

azmntman said:
Can't get it to play, just shows up as same picture on post? I KNOWWW I'm a tech idiot! :(

Try clicking this link: https://www.youtube.com

Then copy & paste the title below on youtube's search window:

Black Powder Syndromitis and the cure.

After you do that”¦..you should be able to view it.

Hope thou enjoy it. It shows the cure for BP Syndromitis”¦...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be dog gone! THATS whats wrong with me. It all fits! Whenever I dont get to the range for a long time I start to exhibit all of those symptoms. Sure enough trip to the range cures it all!

Might add grouchiness and nervousness as well!

azmntman said:
Can't get it to play, just shows up as same picture on post? I KNOWWW I'm a tech idiot! :(

Dang azmntman, I've always been under the impression that I was the worlds worst at this computer manure, but it looks as though I've finally met a match. :haha:

yardhunter....that's some funny stuff right there, I don't care who ye are! Thanks fer tha chuckle!
:haha: :haha: :haha:

so, is this covered under my major medical? should I get a supplemental mental health insurance plan? will my primary care physician write a scrip for 'brand name' black powder, or will I have to use the 'generic' stuff?

:rotf: :blah:

MSW said:
so, is this covered under my major medical? should I get a supplemental mental health insurance plan? will my primary care physician write a scrip for 'brand name' black powder, or will I have to use the 'generic' stuff?

:rotf: :blah:

Brand name only my friend”¦”¦.brand name only”¦Your doctor recommends more time in the woods or on the range. LOL

Back