• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Has anyone tried using the TOTW lace on sling?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one that laces to the butt of the rifle but the front attaches with modern since TC Renegade has a threaded hole in one of the thimbles.
I've had zero issue with the lace up portion coming loose. I wouldn't care for one if I had to use a loop on the barrel so it was in the way of my sighting picture.

My wife bought me a CVA Bobcat for Christmas back around 96 or so. She also gave me the TC version of the sling you are talking about. It has been on there ever since with no problems so far. The Bobcat has some space between the ram rod and barrel. After breaking the wooden rod that came with the gun I added an indistructable ram rod. I keep the front loop on the rod instead of the barrel so it isn't in my sight picture. Only problem is it falls off when I reload but that isn't a big deal. Makes it easier to carry it on long walks out n the woods.

Back