• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello All

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tx50cal

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all I am new here I have looked around some and think this is a great site. There is a lot of knowledge here along with quite a bit of entertainment.I shhot a 50 Hawken percusion with Goex ffg and PRB.

Walcom Tex50cal. Glad to have you here.
There are a lot of friendly folks here and a lot of different areas to poke around in.
Any time you want to jump in to the conversation, by all means do it. We want to hear from as many different people as we can.

tx50cal,
welcome to the forum!!!!you are quite right about the
knowledge at this site, it is unbelievable at times and will
sometimes make you feel inadiquate but hang in there everyone here are here to inform and educate.

I am snake -eyes :thumbsup: :peace: :)
P.S and sometimes humor you

I shoot a 50 Hawken percusion with Goex ffg and PRB.

Howdy Tex...
tx50cal, I guess your screen name states that too...

Now, about that humor, I hear tell that those pictures of Zonie's guns will make anyone laugh...

Here's a closeup of one of them...
smilinernie.gif

Hey! Zonie looks pretty good with them new dentures in.
::

Maxies rear fer tryin ta sell me a patch knife fer $1.35.
Now he's tryin to make a profit, course as it is now he'll clear the whole sum!

sse

Back