• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello and thanks for adding me to the site!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeppsu

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me be part of the Muzzleloading forum. Looking forward to it!!
Mike

Welcome to the Forum. :hatsoff:

Ask questions, go back through particular forums that interest you. Soon, you will find you are becoming interested in different forums.

This is the place.

Welcome to the forum! I agree with what everyone else has already told you. Anything that you could think of or want to know about traditional muzzleloading is right here. As you navigate through this forum you will be amazed on how many categories that cover not only the muzzleloaders, but the maintenance, ammunition, Powder, Patches, building, repair , identification, crafts, history, About anything you would ever want to know. The members here are very experienced, and knowledgeable. No amount of money can buy that. They have been there and done that. As a fellow member, they are right at your finger tips for you to learn and grow. Good Folks too! Hope to hear from you soon. God Bless, Respectfully, cowboys1062. :hatsoff:

Back