• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello Fellow Smoke Eaters

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum! I know where :bull: is at! That stands for Blue Springs. :D I used to live across the river in Leavenworth (as a citizen).

Welcome and have fun!

Pare-

Welcome to the forum Wisker Bob,

Just a bunch of good ol' boys with a lot of common interests here - nothin' to worry about so make yerself at home and jump right in when the urge strikes :thumbsup:

( watch out for ol' Stumpy though - at his age, he gets a mite cranky when he hasn't had his nap :winking: )

Welcome Whisker Bob. This is a great group here and being the black powder crowd, no one runs off flaming another. You'll feel you're at a rendevous at this site.

Gary

WiskerBob,
welcome to the forum glad to have you on board!!!
from the looks of your bio you are well entrenched into b/p and b/p shooting. what is your expertise when you shoot at the nationals. sounds as though you mite have a lot of info to share. looking forward to hearing from you.
again welcome and stay active

I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :thumbsup: :RO:

Love your screen name Whisker Bob...

Reminds me of my firends name, 5:00 Shadow Robert... :winking:

Welcome, you are now one of us...

Back