• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello from Arkansas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathanb654

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Well I registered several days ago so I guess I need to finally introduce myself.

I have always liked firearms growing up and with the current ammo scare I haven't really been to the range to enjoy an afternoon throwing lead down range. I thought I might try muzzleloading since it seems fairly cheap per shot and slower rate if fire. The army has spoiled me on full auto, lol.

I haven't bought a muzzleloader yet but have been thinking of getting a Traditions Hawken kit 50 Cal, unless someone can talk me into getting something else.

I love woodworking, refinishing old furniture, and currently renovating my late grandfather's house that he built in 1962. I also enjoy leathercraft, been making knife sheaths and axe masks for myself and a few friends. I like to tinker with things that hold my interest for however short it might be.

I currently love in southwest Arkansas, would love to learn about any kind if events that are going on close by.

Welcome to the forum! :hatsoff: A traditions Hawken kit is a good way to start in muzzleloading. Let us know on what you decide to get and be sure to post Pics when your rifle is finished.
Thank you for your service. :patriot:

Back