• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Bushwacker Country

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley Hart

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello to all out in the great USA and beyond. I am interested in all kinds of muzzleloading from sidelocks to cap n ball revolvers to civil war muskets. Don't own a in-line, probably never will, but I am one of those guys who says "whatever works for you works for me". The important thing is that you shoot and shoot well.

One of my other interests is Civil War on the KS/MO Border. If you have never researched it, do so. It is very riveting and disturbing.

A site that really does a nice job of telling the story is www.rulen.com/partisan I would encourage all history buffs to check it out.

Anyway thanks for letting me join and I look forward to many conversations.

Charley Hart: Welcome To the Camp ! !
Sure glad you found us. I'm interested in all kinds of muzzleloading rifles, except for the in-line rifles. There is a spot for in-liners, here at the at the forum. Again, welcome to the forum.

And take care! Mtn-Man2u :)

Charley Hart,
welcome to the forum!!!!! lots of good people and a wealth of information to be had here. so join in whenever it suits you.
again welcome and stay active

I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :thumbsup:

Welcome Charley,what side of the border do you live on?Lot of history around these parts.Glad to have you aboard...

PS,thanks for that link.Nice to read about how things were from the Confederate side for a change...

Charley Hart, welcome to the encampment...

As moderator of the Civil War section, I would love for you to post as much information as you want to about any Civil War event...

Welcome Charley!

I believe you'll find this to be a good and interesting site. I've done some reading on the border war between Missouri and Kansas. Lots of folks don't realize that the Civil War was fought for almost 10 years on the border before the "official" declaration of hostilities or that Missouri ranks third in the number of Civil War battles. I'll have to visit that web site you listed.

Vic

Back