• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from California

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Beresovoy

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a longtime BP shooter from Southern California, caplocks until recently. I'm glad I've finally found someplace on the internet I can get help and suggestions.

hello,CSInfantryLT,

and welcome from one of your northern cousins (san francisco).. there are few of us (CA) here so we gotta stick together, nonetheless, you'll make friends from - literally - around the globe on this forum.. feel free to ask anyone anything and, above all, have fun ! ! !

:thumbsup: ~dg~

Welcome this site has plenty of help . I like the Articles , Charts & links /Forums are lots of help

Hi Pilgrim i am also from so cal welcome. What part of socal to you hail from. Myself Monrovia/Pasadena area. Flintlocks are a lot of
fun. :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome to the foum, i got my black powder start in So. Cal. also.

steve

Welcome from another So ca black powder shooter. Whare are you at in So Ca? I'm near Temecula

Howdy, you'll be surprised how many things you can learn just by asking a question. We all try our best to answer.

Back