• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Canada eh?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alc

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just joined. Got into Black Powder a few years ago. Now I am hooked. I have always been involved with firearms and hunting, but now have a new outlook on hunting. This is a great site and I look forward to gaining new knowledge into this side of shooting.
Play safe.
Al

Hawk01 said:
I look forward to gaining new knowledge into this side of shooting.

This is the place to do it. I daily learn that I know very little about this stuff, and am awed by the wealth of knowledge displayed here.

Welcome to the camp!! :hatsoff:

Howdy Al. Welcome aboard. Always good to see one of our neighbors from up north!

Aha....another Canuck. Howzitgoineh? Born and raised in Canada myself. Glad to have you join us. :hatsoff:

Hi Al and welcome to the forum. You do realize that once bitten by the black powder bug you will be hooked forever??!!

Welcome to the forum from a fellow canuck. Lots of good info here! :hatsoff:

Hawk,
Welcome to the MLF,great having you with us.
Quite a few Canadians abound here.Visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome Aboard Hawk1!!

:hatsoff:

This is a great bunch and there is a lot of knowledge they share.

Marc

Back