• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello, from Casselberry, FL

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnie walker

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I grew up in east Tenn., Actually I never grew up!
I started building my BP guns in the 60s, Too dang poor to buy anything.I was a pistol shooter mostly, made it to Friendship a few times. Moved to Florida took some time off, shoot BP in cowboy action. going back to the real muzzle loading world. I am building a .40 cal Tennessee mountain flintlock and have ordered a .58 cal Dubbs fowler from Tip Curtis.

Howdy :grin: Im new here myself but this place is cool. Im finding out theres more traditional smokepolers in Florida than I ever thought

Welcome back to the world of blackpowder and welcome to the MLF!Hope you will share a tale or to with us and contribute when you can.

Hi Johnnie, glad to meet you. There are a bunch of us gray beards here who have never grown up! :rotf:

TennesseeWalker,
Welcome to the MLF! Keep us updated on that
.40cal...Photos...We love photos!
snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome mr walker.

Come on out to CFRPC for the Sunshine State games this weekend. Shoot (or don't) and meet a bunch of fellow front stuffers, even a coule cowboys. You could even compete w/ your cowboy gun (if it uses caps instead of cartridges).

Bill C.

Back