• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From Detroit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ97tim

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy,

Glad to be on the Forum. I am relatively new to the Southwest Michigan area. Moved here from the good side of Pennsylvania.

Very interested in opinions as I get more invested into the muzzleloading world. My experience is limited to stalking deer with a Thompson Center Renegade Flintlock.

With that being said, if anyone is Southwest, MI area. I would love to hear about any rendezvous', trekking, or hunting groups.

Cheers.

Living in the mitten there should be a some stuff to do. Welcome to the forum and enjoy.
Ken

Welcome to the Great Lake State. Lots of shoots and some deer here. Check out the Michigan state muzzle loading rifle assoc. they have most of the shoots and clubs listed with contact numbers. We have one of the largest muzzle loading gun. Shows at Kalamazoo . Dive right in the water,s fine.

Welcome aboard captain. Im formerly a toledo guy and there's many good vous in that area. Look up the ohio flintlock and buckskin rendezvous if you want to venture south. Toledo muzzleloader is also a great club to be a part of.

hello, I'm from Highland Twp. There's a bunch of us that shoot the winter league at Multi-Lakes in Commerce Twp. It's a woods walk, lunch, then novelty.It's only $8 and lunch is included. It's the first Saturday of each month with April being the last one. From there you can learn of all the other shoots and dates. There's a lot going on in the winter ifn you know of them. Hunsfoot

Woods walk is shooting targets set out from a trail in stead of shooting from a firing line, no set distance usually klanger targets. Come out to Multilakes. Huns foot and I will be there. Mention our names and they will only charge you double.

These are different shaped targets made of steel. they'll be animal or different shapes, set in the woods. Kinda like hunting conditions. You go out in smalls groups and score yourselves. we have a truckload of fun. It goes on no matter the weather. Hope to see you there. Hunsfoot

Latest posts

Back