• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Eastern Idaho

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadrat79

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all I am new to the group and really like it so for and have gotten a lot of help on the questions that I had on some of the pros and cons of barrel types. I have been a avid hunter since 13 and baged my first big buck last year that my hunting party said qualified me as a real hunter (4x3 mulie w/ a 28" spread) I am still in the process in choosing the ML that I want to get and have been learning a lot by reading through the forums.
Thanks a lot for the help so far

Kyle

Kyle,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you with
us. Lots of friendly folks to help with any
of your M/L questions. From your bio I see we
share the same interest, except for the wine
making thing. I just drink it and let others
make it. :rotf: Hope you will visit often and
contribute when you can.
Again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome aboard! :hatsoff:

Be aware that Black Powder is addicting.
The "process of choosing the ML that I want to get" is a never ending deal.
First you'll get a .54 for them Muleys and maybe an Elk. Then you'll decide you need a smallbore for squirrels or rabbits. A shotgun would be cool for birds... OOOOO, that's a purty rifle for sale.... :shake:

Have fun! :thumbsup:

welcome kyle. hunting or punching paper, this is the place to be. make smoke and be safe. WK1

underhammers forever

Welcome aboard Kyle! Remember once ya go "black" you will never go back! :shocked2: :rotf:

Davy

Back