• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello from France

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BELCOUNTY

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'am 52 years old and live in the mountains of south france, 40 miles near NICE ( a town on the mediterranean sea)
I'am impassioned by the conquete of the "nouveau monde", and particulaly by the fabulous flintlocks of Pennsylvanian's gun makers.
I form a part in a reenactment club. La F

Hello Sans Souci,
Welcome to a great Forum. Glad to have one more from the "old world" as a member. Check out the chatroom and contribute with your knowledge.
ARILAR :: :thumbsup:

Welcome,

You folks did the world a great service by refining the flintlock. Those old masters in Pennsylvania then married the French style locks to slim and graceful rifles.

lehb.jpg

I'm partial to the Rupp and Moll style, myself. :redthumb: Very nice web-site.

Welcome,
I know that you will find anything you need here at this site. I checked out your website. Very nice. You need to get an English translation button for all of us colonists though. :D

sana souci,
welcome to the forum always glad to have someone from another country join up and we are getting quite a few.
lots of friendly folks and lots of information here. hope you will join in and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :redthumb: :)

Welcome to this great site looks like you have been busy to bad I cant read you language

Thank you has all for the reception that you reserved to me
To read you or write to you I offen call upon a translation machine.
Regards Sans souci

Alors, vous etes vraiment un artist.

Bonjour et bienvenue.

je voudrais vous remercier pour les photos de vos pieces, tres tres belle.

Bienvenue, Sans souci,

Votre armes est tres belle!

"Pardon my French" as they say hear in the US. It's been many years since High School.

Je reparle, "Bienvenue!"

Back