• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From Houston

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrm66

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello, I am kinda getting into my black powder guns again after 12-15 years...I built my first pistol in 1978...built several since then. Currently still have 2 rifles (.45 &.32cal)and one pistol (.45), looking to hunt with my boy this year with black powder. In the market for a .54 cal if anyone has one they can part with.
would like to chat with anyone in the Houston area and find out if there are any clubs or shoots in the area.

Welcome to the Forum. I don't know of a specific black powder club in the Houston area but if you contact NMLRA, they can tell you if there is one there. I sure would expect that there is one. Too bad Ronnie White shut down Rebel arms in Pasadena. He had a really fine range and the world's supply of black powder guns. Since he shut down his place, I do not know of another place but I feel sure that in a place as big as Houston, you ought to be able to find a muzzleloading club. Like I say, NMLRA can tell you of the closest one....or, at least, the closest NMLRA club. There may be some that have never bothered to associate with NMLRA. You may have to do some digging to find them. Good luck and good hunting.

Back