• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Jersey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetsniper

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Joined the forum to learn more about bp firearms. Would like to hear from anyone nearby for help in finding supplies.

Streetsniper????.......stay away from the clock tower.. :nono:

Welcome to the forum. :hatsoff: You came to the right place to learn.

Anybody nearby to where?

Howdy and welcome! You came to the right place to learn about muzzleloaders alright. These friendly folks are an amazing resource of knowledge. C'mon in!

ss,
Welcome to the MLF.Be looking forward to your
questions and contributions to the forum.
I am snake-eyes:hmm:

Another welcome to you! I'm a long way from NJ so can't help there, but just ask any other questions you may have and sit back to wait for quick replies.

WELCOME! I learned more in the first day here , than the previous years i "tried" to muzzleload.

:v

Latest posts

Back