• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Missouri

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Hawkins

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Just joined the forum, but had blackpowder in my veins since I recieved my first gun when I was 16. Other than a few years of not shooting I've been going strong ever since. I've got two that I built from kits and an even half dozen built from scratch. I own an 18 foot Tipi and my family loves to shoot and rendezvous.

Welcome!

I think you'll find the members here very friendly and willing to share.
smile.gif

Welcome Gooseberry...

Claude Mathis is right, we'll share just about anything, so where do you live again, my lawn mower needs replaced...
grin.gif
rolleyes.gif

Hey, Gooseberry, like the handle....and the berries...got a bush of them in my yard.

Is Mexico anywhere close to Puxaco(spelling). Got friends from there...just curious.

I'm fairly new to this forum too, and like you have racked up a bunch of years around the m/l scene. Welcome

Hey Gooseberry,
I too have a yard with a large number of gooseberries bushes therein.

Howdy Gooseberry, Glad to have you with us. Did you make that rendevous down your way the weekend after New Years? Take care, Rick

Welcome the camp, Gooseberry. We do got some friendly ones herebouts. I live next door in Kansas. Do most o my rendezvousin' down round Coffyville, Peru, Fall River area and therebouts. Been thinkin' o going over yer way for one or two this year. Anyways, welcome.
cool.gif

Meixico is about 40 minutes north of Jefferson City and about 30 minutes northeast of Columbia. We'd like to have you all at some rendezvous,so I'll try to keep everyone posted on some of the bigger ones. I don't have a computer at home so I log on at work on lunch hour when I'm able to get to one. Please forgive me if I don't post all the time.

Hey Gooseberry!

Welcome from a fellow Missourian! I'm down by Rolla but lived in Jeff. for 26-27 years before moving to Wyoming. We just moved back to Missouri in October. Glad to have you! I don't have a yard yet....just turkeys and deer ( we're building )......oh, and my lawn mower works!!!...hehe!

Vic

Hello Gooseberry, I live about 35 mi. north of you in Indian Creek near Monroe City. I think that I probably know you, but if not welcome to the forum,it is one of the best ones that I have found. If you want to go on a B.P. rabbit hunt, let me know,my dogs are ready.
Albert

Hello Gooseberry, I live in Cape Girardeau, MO. It's about 116 miles south of St. Louis right on the Mississippi. I'm building a rifle kit right now. Welcome to the list.

Welcome Gooseberry I live out side of Manhattan Ks.Have shot with Tuffy a few times. My club is getting set up for our Frozen Butt near Frankfurt Ks next Month the 6.7.and 8 of February. To any of you yor welcome.

Back