• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from MS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c0mp73r

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all, I recently received an older model CVA side lock "Missouri" from someone as a gift. I've been shooting it, put about 60 prb through it and its shooting pretty good so I guess I'll be sticking to the traditional ways! (Especially since I can deer hunt with this for almost 3mos here in MS!)

c0mp73r said:
(Especially since I can deer hunt with this for almost 3mos here in MS!)
thought we had a long season! Welcome to the addiction...it only gets worse and more expensive! :wink: :haha:

Welcome to the group, there is a lot of great info here. I was raised in Lourel, live in SW WIsc now. Have fun with the CVA, wish I still had my CVA Mt Rifle from the late 70's. It was a good gun. Good hunting.
Tom

Our club president lives in Hattiesburg. Name is Richard Perry- He's in the phone book.
Bill

Back